Being it's August it seems crazy to be thinking about Christmas - especially after the hot summer we've had. But when the fall hits and school starts everyone starts thinking about Christmas cards and updating their family photos! Since their aren't enough Saturday's to capture everyone interested in family photography...Mini Sessions were born! 14 families captured in one day - it's crazy and tons of fun! AND of course, I can't wait to see what gorgeous outfits you come up with!
YEAH! MINI SESSIONS ARE BACK!
What are Mini Sessions with NoemiPhotography?
-20 minute portrait session
When are the summer Mini Sessions?
- Saturday, October 13th, 2012
Where will the Mini Sessions be captured this fall?
- I'm returning to one of my favorite places to photograph in the fall...Minnesota Harvest in Jordan, MN! (http://www.minnesotaharvest.net) Your Mini Session could include anything from: pumpkins, rows of apple trees, stacks of hay, animal rides, wagon rides and more.
What times are available?
- Sessions will begin at 9 AM and will be booked on a first-come, first-serve basis (space is limited)
How do Mini Sessions work?
- Sessions will start on the hour and the half hour and are 20 minutes max in length.
- Available to groups up to 4 people max (kids, families, couples, headshots) If your family has more then 4 people…you may require two Mini Session spots to make sure we have time. Contact me for more details.
- Assorted posed and candid shots (Feel free to bring a few props of your own)
Mini Sessions are $250.00 plus tax
- 20 minute session
- 20 digital files and print release
- Online ordering gallery (PICTAGE.com)
- All files will be delivered electronically unless otherwise specified.
NOTE: Ticket purchase is non-refundable.