The snow has melted. The sun will shine, the grass will turn green, the flowers will return and Minnesotans WILL venture outside again. It's time to plan a my second FOCUSED Photography workshop of the year! YIPPEE! YEAH! Alright...
Who should attend?
Aspiring and/or established photographers who want to freshen up their portfolios and learn new technical and creative photography techniques. *Specifically for photographers interested in understanding the business of weddings and desiring to expand their wedding portfolio. Learn how photojournalism works...how to tell the couples story through pictures!
- Over 4.5 hours of hands-on training with Noemi Hedrick
- Live styled models to add to your portfolio
- Signed model releases on file to ensure you have the rights to use the images you shoot
- Technical & Creative on the spot training
- Learn how to get consistently accurate exposures in changing lighting situations
- Interacting with models, natural posing techniques, capturing images with impact that will stand the test of time
- Dinner and snacks (please let me know if you have food allerigies)
- Q&A during and after shoot to discuss challenges
WHAT TO BRING?
Bring your digital SLR camera and a smile:)
Preferred lens is a 70-200mm to keep everyone at the same shooting distance so we don't get in each other's way. You can bring other lenses as long as you are considerate and avoid standing in front of other attendees during the shoot. All gear should be stored on your person to keep you mobile. Bring paper and pen for on-the-go note-taking.
- Date - Friday, May 31st, 2013
- Time - 5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.
- Location - Meeting Location will be emailed to attendees.
- Cost $199.00 (The cost includes the newly release E-book - $20 value)
- Level: Experienced and Advanced (some prior knowledge of DSLR functions needed
Note: Registration is non-refundable.
I hope you are able to come, but if this date doesn't work I'll be posting more Workshops throughout the summer! It's gonna be a great year to learn and develop your passion for photography...and I'm happy to help!