Okay. So being on vacation has given me tons of time to think about my little girls name! Well that, and the fact that I feel her moving all the time! It's the constant reminders that she's growing and I will get to hold her very soon! (sorry for all the exclaimation points but, I'm really excited about this topic!) Anyways, when I was pregnant with Leyton I asked for names and you gave a ton of great ones so, I thought I'd open it up again!
Here's what I've learned about myself...
1. I like GREEK origin names - they sound regal to me!
2. I like unique names but not too unique that she would have to explain her name every time she meets someone knew (I'm speaking from first hand experience on that one - No-Amy is not the easiest to say!)
3. I already have Adriah and Leyton so, I don't want anything that sounds too similar to there's...but, it has to match!
4. The meaning of the name has to be meanful.
5. It has to be liked by Matt!
I know this is a tall order but I'm hoping you'll come up with some good ones! Have fun searching.