Here's Joe Bussink's website! Photojournalism
1. When people are unaware of the camera they are more natural. You, as the photographer, need to back up and let moments happen!
2. Telephoto lenses are essential!
3. We're taught at an early age when a camera is raised and pointed in our direction to stop what we're doing and smile!
4. Different photographers will "feel/resonate" with different moments. Capture the moments that move you...even if you don't know why! Ask these questions: What part of me is in that image? What do I feel about that moment?
5. Know your client. Ask questions before the event and find out what they are passionate about. Always try and exceed their expectations!
"There is no perfect image but there are many perfect moments!" Joe Bussink