I've had many perms in my life so it's not THAT crazy to be considering to do it again, but because I've done it before I know what's at risk! I need to weigh the pros and cons. I'll list the ones I've thought of so far and I'd love to hear your opinion! Pros
- Having hair that's totally different!
- Headbands! (always look better with curly hair)
- Quick styles! (shake and let dry or diffuse for more curl)
- It changes up my wardrobe! I always dress more girly with curly hair.
- Getting to buy new hair product!
- Perms are coming back in style...I'd be living on the edge with the trend setters!
- Growing it out and it looking like an old perm (straight on top curly on bottom)...not good.
- Risky! It might not turn out how I picture it.
- I have bangs. How it that going to work with a perm?
- I have highlights - hope this isn't going to be to over-processed!
What do you think? Have you had a perm? Do you think I'm crazy? Can't wait to hear your thoughts!