I am all about trying something new! I've had tons of requests over the last few years asking if they can shadow me to learn technical and creative ...so, now you can! I have been teaching FOCUSED Photography Workshops for 3 years and this is the first time I'm doing an evening version. Who should attend?
Aspiring and/or established photographers who want to freshen up their portfolios and learn new technical and creative photography techniques.
- Over 3 hours of hands-on training with Noemi Hedrick
- 2 groups of live styled models to add to your portfolio
- Signed model releases on file to ensure you have the rights to use the images you shoot
- Technical & Creative on the spot training
- Learn how to get consistently accurate exposures in changing lighting situations
- Interacting with models, natural posing techniques, capturing images with impact that will stand the test of time
- Q&A during and after shoot to discuss challenges
WHAT TO BRING?
Bring your digital SLR camera and a smile:)
Preferred lens is a 70-200mm to keep everyone at the same shooting distance so we don't get in each other's way. You can bring other lenses as long as you are considerate and avoid standing in front of other attendees during the shoot. All gear should be stored on your person to keep you mobile. Bring paper and pen for on-the-go note-taking.
Date - Saturday, August 27th, 2011
Time - 5:00p.m. - 8:30p.m.
Location - Meeting Location will be emailed to attendees.
Spaces Left - 11
- Cost $99.00 (The cost includes the newly release E-book - $20 value)
Click here to register for Practical Photography - Evening FOCUSED Photography Workshop