Here I come! As a mom of three I don't get to travel internationally much. If you're ever wanting to try this there's a couple of things that have to be in place:
1. Have a husband who's amazing and loves being with your kids!
2. Have an incredible contact abroad who's willing to do leg work for you and get the word out!
3. It helps to have a sister who lives in the country of choice for incentive to make it happen!
4. Have friends that are willing to help get you to and from the airport and watch your kids when you're husband needs to work!
5. Have a dream, put it out there and watch the Lord figure out the details!
So, today I fly! As soon as I get to airport my vacation begins. I'm bringing way too many books and things to do because, Lord knows, I'm going to watch movies on the plane. But, I will have hours of uninterrupted time and I want to enjoy every minute.
I know it's a long way to go for 5 days but it will be worth every moment of jet-lag because it's England, photography and my sister.
Yes...I will be taking tons of pictures!
And yes, I will be sharing them with you!