Â There's a few things you should know about me:
1. I love symbols! I took a symbolism class in highschool and it changed my life forever! I've always loved seeing what's creative and behind the scenes. I think it's because it makes me feel smart!
2. I'm a deep thinker...always pondering life and my relationships! I'm the person who's buying those self-help books!
3. I love Superhero movies...for one reason only...I strangely indentify with the characters. Don't ask!
4. I'm drawn to anything creative. Best example is one my husband often uses to describe our differences. I'm the cook of the family. I open up the fridge and start creating! Often I don't know what I'm making until half way through the process! AND he's the baker. Give him a recipe and he's happy!
5. I chose for our wedding to be on July 1st(Canada Day)of 2000 because: Matt and I are Canadian, I knew we'd never live in Canada again and I wanted to remember our "roots" and three, because I wanted to celebrate our anniversary with Fireworks every year! Plus, I love that the whole country stops to have fun that weekend! For those of you still debating on your wedding date...I highly recommend holiday weekends!
OK! So those of you who are bored with the details of my personality...here's some pictures to keep your interest too!
Introducing "Pheobe Evelyn"...she's absolutely gorgeous! 3 weeks old and a full head of hair!
That's all for now!