Is it time for some updated images? On June 4th I’ll be offering a special on mini portrait sessions in Minneapolis, MN. Perfect for updated shots of the kids, some new fun headshots/lifestyle pictures of you, or a mini-couples session. (Here's a link from past mini sessions)
• When: Saturday, June 4th, 2011
• Where: Walker Art Museum and Sculpture Gardens
• Times: Sessions will begin at 9 AM
• Sessions will start on the hour and the half hour and are 20-25 minutes max in length:
• Mini sessions are for groups up to 4 people max (kids, families, couples, headshots welcome) If your family has more then 4 people contact me for details...you may 2 Mini Session spots to make sure we have time.
• Assorted posed and candid shots
• Feel free to bring a few props of your own
There will be two packages available for the SUMMER Mini Sessions ONLY!
Basic Mini Sessions are $150 and include:
• Time and processing
• Assistant on hand to help entertain the kids
• 25-30 final edited images uploaded to online gallery (PICTAGE.com) for proofing and ala carte ordering
AND the CD (final edited images) with ability to reproduce images.
Premium Mini Sessions Packages are $325.00 include:
-everything in the basic package, 35-40 images and an 8 x 8 album with 20 sides ($250.00 value). This is a beautiful coffee table book to show off your new portraits!
To book your session or inquire for more details, please email me. (All photo-sessions are on a first come first serve basis.)
*** Mini Sessions provide a great opportunity to get some updated and fun shots of the kids or small families, but they are not the best fit for full-blown portrait sessions with outfit changes, or large groups. Those take more time that we would have on this date. If you are interested in large group family photography or full lifestyle portrait sessions, please do email for more information. Thank you! *