I was thinking about this today...and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you! Here's the ages and why I think it's important to capture it. 1. Newborn (1-2 weeks) Capturing a baby tiny body, wrinkling skin, fluffy hair, swollen nose and of course, fingers and toes! They change so fast and you can't go back.
2. Three months - Ohh I love this age! They are still tiny but able to hold up their head, lay on their tummy, give you a smile and make eye contact!
3. Six months - Here's where they start to strut their stuff! They can sit up (and if they aren't able to on their own we can always fake it!), lay on their tummy, push up and maybe even crawl!
4. One Year - Means a fancy outfit, hair cutest and lots of expressions.
5. Two Year - They are off! Still have some of the chubby cheeks and softness!
6. Three Years - They are starting to lose their baby-ness, like to be in pictures, talking with tons new expressions and so much more!
7. Between 4-6 Years old - before their front teeth fall out! This is a necessity...You can't go back!
8. Between 9-11 - after their teeth have grown back in and they are little adults.
9. Family Portraits - all kids as teenagers. The adult family intact before the oldest kids start leaving for college.
10 . Senior Portraits - capturing them alone as an adult...focusing only on them and their passion for life!
Yup. If I could chose my top ten for you...this would be it!