Top ten reasons: 1. I needed a break.
2. My family needs me.
3. I write in my journal a ton these days and don't save much for "the world."
4. I'm not taking pictures...except on my phone (wanna see?)
5. I post to Facebook more.
6. I'm preferring to "be" with people instead of on my computer. (just starting started a 6 month mentoring program with a couple of photographers and I'm loving every minute!)
7. I'm in school and it's taking up a lot of my time. (Microeconomics is so much harder then I thought it would be!)
8. I'm saving up for my birthday post :)
9. I've been blogging for years and I know it's okay to take breaks.
10. I'll write when it's a post worth posting!