I just came back from a week in vegas to attend WPPI conference and listened to the best in the Photography Business. I learned so much. Setting aside time away help me figure out who I am, who I want to be and who I don't want to be as a business person and photographer...so you want me to go. :) I got to thinking about how much I love to inspire and teach photographers at all different levels. Workshops allow me to do just that but, I want to make sure I'm offering what you're looking for so this year I'm going to ask you.
If you're interested in taking a FOCUSED Photography Workshop this year here's your chance to tell me exactly what you want. Just copy the questions below into an email, fill in your answers and send them to info@NoemiPhotography.com. Over the next couple of weeks I'll collect them and then post the workshops for the year.
1. What kind of a photographer are you? Beginner: meaning you own a DSLR, but don't really know how to use it and you would like someone to teach you camera and photography basics.
Experienced: meaning you have had your camera for a while, take lots of picture, but still don't understand how or why you get good pictures sometimes and not other times.
Advanced: meaning you understand camera basics, photography basics and your ready to build a business/portfolio or simply develop your craft.
2. What would you like to shoot at the workshop? Pick 1-2. Babies Kids Families Engagement Wedding OR no shooting and just talk business
3. What are you looking for in workshop teaching, shooting and cost? - 3.5 hours $99 (2 hours of teaching, 1.5 hours of shooting, includes snack) - 4.5 hours $199 (3 hours of teaching, 1.5 hours of shooting, includes dinner) - 6 hours $299 (4 hours of teaching, 2 hours of shooting, Portfolio and Business info, includes dinner and snack)
4. What's the most important "thing" to get out of the workshop?
5. When do you have availability to attend? Evening or Saturday May, June, July, August
I don't know any other photographer who asks these questions, but I'm okay with that because I really want to offer the workshop you really want to attend. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.