A few days ago I posted about the Roundtable FOCUSED Photography Workshop and just to be clear the Roundtable is for anyone who has already taken a NoemiPhotography FOCUSED Photography Workshop and is ready to take their hobby or business to the level! There is only 1 spot left. Click here to register! Workshops are quickly becoming one of my favorite things to do! This is a Photography Workshop designed specifically for beginners. I have people inquiring all the time and I'm so honored to be able to teach and train photographers wanting to improve their skills...THANK YOU!For those of you who are new-er to photography and looking for an introduction to camera, posing, lighting and well, practical training.
The Practical FOCUSED Photography Workshop is perfect for you to start with!
Who should attend?
Aspiring and/or established photographers who want to freshen up their portfolios and learn new technical and creative photography techniques.
- Over 3.5 hours of hands-on training with Noemi Hedrick
- Live styled models to add to your portfolio
- Signed model releases on file to ensure you have the rights to use the images you shoot
- Technical & Creative on the spot training
- Learn how to get consistently accurate exposures in changing lighting situations
- Interacting with models, natural posing techniques, capturing images with impact that will stand the test of time
- Q&A during and after shoot to discuss challenges
WHAT TO BRING?
Bring your digital SLR camera and a smile:)
Preferred lens is a 70-200mm to keep everyone at the same shooting distance so we don't get in each other's way. You can bring other lenses as long as you are considerate and avoid standing in front of other attendees during the shoot. All gear should be stored on your person to keep you mobile. Bring paper and pen for on-the-go note-taking.
Date - Sunday, November 13th, 2011
Time - 2:00p.m. - 5:30p.m.
Location - Meeting Location will be emailed to attendees.
- Cost $99.00 (The cost includes the newly release E-book - $20 value)
- Limit - 8 spots