Want to learn how to use your DSLR camera? Want a place to ask your questions about posing, lighting and composition? Would you prefer to have practical training over reading a manual? This workshop is perfect for you!! (limited to the first 10 to register)
Who should attend?
*Specifically for photographers new to their camera and photography but, interested in knowing how their camera works and learning how to improve their images.
**Also available to aspiring and/or established photographers who want to freshen up their portfolios and learn new technical and creative photography techniques.
- Over 3 hours of hands-on training with Noemi Hedrick
- Live styled models to add to your portfolio
- Signed model releases on file to ensure you have the rights to use the images you shoot
- Technical & Creative on the spot training
- Learn how to get consistently accurate exposures in changing lighting situations
- Interacting with models, natural posing techniques, capturing images with impact that will stand the test of time
- Q&A during and after shoot to discuss challenges
WHAT TO BRING?
Bring your digital SLR camera and a smile:)
Preferred lens is a 70-200mm to keep everyone at the same shooting distance so we don't get in each other's way. You can bring other lenses as long as you are considerate and avoid standing in front of other attendees during the shoot. All gear should be stored on your person to keep you mobile. Bring paper and pen for on-the-go note-taking.
- Date - Saturday, February 23rd, 2013
- Time - 9:00a.m. - 12:00noon
- Location - Meeting Location will be emailed to attendees.
- Cost $99.00 (The cost includes the newly release E-book - $20 value)
- Level: Beginner (no prior knowledge of DSLR camera needed)